Thursday, October 14, 2010

All Coop'd Up

They (whoever They are) say pizza is like sex. When it's good, it's very good. But when it's bad...it's still pretty good. If that's true, I'm sprung on The Coop.

As a lifelong California kid, I'm reluctant to acknowledge we're outdone by the N-Y-C. But I have to tip my hat to New York pizza. Sorry, Chicago...you may be my kind of town, but eating pizza with a knife and fork makes me feel un-American.

Every good neighborhood deserves a cheap, quality pizza place. Which is exactly how I described The Coop after first sampling their cheese pizza. It's hard to beat a large pizza for around $10. The only thing they don't have is a cool commercial. But if you can't do better than this epic spot, why bother trying?


The Coop
10006 National Blvd.
310.837.4462

1 comment:

  1. yum yum yum. Pepperoni and mushrooms for me, please. With extra crushed red pepper. OMG. I'm salavating...RIGHT NOW! That crust is soooo good.

    ReplyDelete