Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On The Right Track

I have often said that if the City of Los Angeles decided to ever redesign its flag, it should feature a giant, orange construction cone. Honestly, it wouldn't be much worse than the city's current flag.

But every so often I'm reminded that construction can be the labor pains of progress - an idea that was especially encouraging when I saw this on my drive home from downtown this afternoon.


This, boys and girls, is the soon-to-be-completed Expo Line that will connect Culver City (and eventually the beach) to downtown Los Angeles and all of the other Metro lines therein. I know I mentioned recently how cool I think this is going to be when it's finally finished. But just in case you needed a visual representation of how I feel, just watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment