Saturday, October 2, 2010

Don't Read This Post!

There are lots of things I've done against my better judgement. Eat two pizzas in about 16 hours. Spend actual money to see Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot.

I now am adding this post to that list.

I've previously mentioned that walking aimlessly has produced positive results in my life - including coming across Tokyo 7-7, which immediately became my favorite coffee shop. Maybe it's because it's tucked away in an alley behind a parking structure. Or maybe because it's run by the coolest group of cute old Japanese ladies.



Or maybe because this was our bill after pancakes and bacon for two with a side of eggs, home fries, coffee and juice.



No...thank you. I'll definitely be back.

Tokyo 7-7
3839 Main Street
310.204.5728

No comments:

Post a Comment