Sunday, September 12, 2010

Backstage

Not that I ever need an excuse, but the first Sunday of the NFL season is reason enough for me to check in for a long, productive day of drinking and eating at Backstage. As always Celina was there bright and early to cater to the walking zombies looking to shake off a Saturday night hangover - whether liquor or late night football induced.

After a few $2 Pabst Blue Ribbons and some fantastic chicken nachos, I was almost feeling too satisfied to notice I was smack dab in the middle of a Seahawks bar watching my 49ers get run over by the crowd favorite. To help make things better, I stuck around after 4:00 for their daily Happy Hour. Nothing helps chase the blues away like some garlic fries and a $3 Newcastle.







Backstage
10400 Culver Blvd.
310.839.3892

1 comment:

  1. This place is the bomb! It has the best bartenders and happy hour in town. And, karaoke on thursday, fridays and saturday is always a fun time.

    ReplyDelete