Friday, September 17, 2010

Chego!

A good Friday night usually begins sitting on my couch eating a tasty dinner. It usually ends with me waking up with a kink in my neck because I fell asleep on said couch - trying for the 12th time to make it all the way through Ten Tigers of Shaolin. Maybe one day I'll start it before 1:30 in the morning.

Earlier in the day, I was in service to others...namely driving in circles helping someone in need. And it netted me $10. With my newfound windfall, I thought I deserved a treat. My first trip to Chego!- from the makers of Kogi. For weeks, I've been wanting to eat here, but their hours of operation seemed to mirror my work schedule almost exactly. I don't have that problem anymore. But I digress. 


I went with the Sour Cream Hen House, mostly because it's the funnest name on the menu to say. I was hooked on the first bite. It's worthy of one of those Taco Bell-esque Frankenwords like tastetacular or cruncheweesy. Spicy, grilled, crunchy, creamy. Sprilluncheamy!


Chego!
3300 Overland Ave.
310.287.0337
www.eatchego.com

1 comment:

  1. It looks kinda a mess...but, you said it tastes good so I'm heading there now. I'm STARVING!

    ReplyDelete