Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Get The Pho In My Belly!

Despite having a fridge full of newly purchased groceries, the idea of cooking for myself was slightly less appealing than adding Baconnaise to a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich. Maybe it was ignorance. Maybe it was apathy. I don't know and I don't care. 

But it also could have been the little tickle in the back of my throat that cried out for some chicken and noodles in a giant bowl of steaming broth. Super Pho to the rescue! Add in a few squirts of Sriracha and it will open up your sinuses. Plus for less than $7, there's enough for two people...or two meals if you're stingy. It's like a flashback to my halcyon days of the $5 La Barca burrito!


Mmmm...that's goooood soup! 

Super Pho & Teriyaki
10953 Venice Blvd.
310.204.2829

No comments:

Post a Comment