Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pimp My Ride: The Home Version

There will come a day when I will go out and remember to pick up everything I need in one trip. Tuesday was not that day. Since man wasn't meant to live on quinoa alone - no matter how delicious it may be - it was time for another outing.

It's not really out of the ordinary to see a Pimped Out Ride, it is Los Angeles after all. But a DIY pimp job involves a combination of deep respect and comedic ridiculousness usually reserved for Asians doing Christopher Walken impressions.


Not all "custom" paint jobs are suspect. For instance, maybe you drive an ice cream truck for grownups. I can get down with that. Though, I'd probably stay away from the Choco Taco.


Because driving an unmarked delivery van isn't creepy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment